The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Departing from Capture Integration

Clawery

I am sad to announce that I will be departing as sales manager from Capture Integration. I am going back to shooting full time, something that is my true love (besides my wife). It truly has been a great to meet all of you in person and through this forum!

Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Chris sent me a note yesterday and again for the public view.

Chris want to wish you the best of luck on your new venture sounds exciting and thanks for all your help. Nice to see good guy's moving forward so to you and your family good luck in the future and If I can ever be of help in any way just let me know. Thanks again for all your support. Guy

You still have a home here at GetDPI bud.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hey Chris!

Best of luck in your new venture, and be sure to stay in touch here and share examples of your work!

:salute:

PSon

Chris,
I hope your rejuvenate path will be a great successful one. Despite we never get the chance to make any transaction but your information regarding to Phase One product has been much appreciated.
Best Regards,
Son

Don Libby

I've always felt that Chris was more a friend and partner in crime than a salesperson. I'll miss our almost daily conversations regarding gear however I know Dave & Steve will pick up the slack. :D

All the best and I'm expecting to see samples here! :thumbs:

Don

Clawery

I've always felt that Chris was more a friend and partner in crime than a salesperson. I'll miss our almost daily conversations regarding gear however I know Dave & Steve will pick up the slack. :D

All the best and I'm expecting to see samples here! :thumbs:

Don
Thank you for all the kind words! I will be posting some of my new imagery.
Glad to see that Don and Ken have changed their locations to include Atlanta and Miami!

Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off

S

Shelby Lewis

I'll add to the chorus of "Chris is Great"s

He's been incredibly patient while I've asked for quotes and pricing during the startup of a small clothing company I work for. Now I'm bummed that he's gonna be gone when my $$$ comes along.

Best of luck shooting Chris... can't wait to see some work.