The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jack & Guy working hard...

Don Libby

As many may know by now I joined Jack & Guy as they tested the S2 and X1 in Tucson then later in Bisbee. I had my Cambo WRS/P45+ along with my 1DSII IR camera. We had stopped in wonderful downtown Elgin AZ and decided to stop to do a couple test comparisons between the S2 and the P65+. I decided to shoot the building in IR then added Jack & Guy as well. Here's a couple grab shots from Elgin.

Enjoy!

Don

kdphotography

What I like best about that middle image with Jack and Guy---is it shows what happens when we make you and jack shoot at the working levels of normal photographers! No angle finder, Jack? :D

I'll have the step stools out at Capture Integration in Carmel so everyone can work at Jack and Don's level of photography.... :ROTFL:

ken

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL Great stuff Don and yes folks i do use a tripod. I think i was doing some extra shots in some of these

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Don,

thanks for posting these -- not only are they great add-on documentation to prove Guy and I really did rund the S2 through it's paces, it reminds me how much I do want a dedicated IR body!

And I have to admit, the few extra MP's from the 1Ds2 make a superior IR conversion than the 1Ds1 or 5D1 -- :thumbs: