The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Seasons Greetings everyone

jonoslack

HI there -

I'm off at 3 in the morning for a week's skiing - don't think I'll be on the internet!

What an exciting year it's been - let's hope that next year is a little less bumpy and a bit more positive (but just as exciting).

Anyway - to ALL my friends here.

SEASON'S GREETINGS

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

we never get snow before Christmas here . . . so, this was taken this morning!

all the very best

Knorp

Hi there Mr Holiday !

FIJNE KERSTDAGEN EN EEN VOORSPOEDIG 2010

CU next year and take care :salute:

Diane B

And Happy Holidays to you my friend. Glad to see you got snow--we are in the middle of an early winter storm--we too don't get snow before Christmas usually--but likely to get about 16-20 inches today, tonight--and we're in the sunny southeast US LOL.

And Happy Holidays to everyone else.

Diane

Lisa

Best wishes to you all for a happy holiday!

No snow here in coastal California (there never is), just bright sunny weather...

Lisa

Terry

Have a great trip....and what camera will we be skiing with this year????

To everyone else on the forum HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Don Libby

Season’s greetings to a wonderful group of people!

If the world could only behave half as well as the folks who live in our Getdpi community it would be a much better place.

Peace on earth to all!

ReeRay

Greetings and best wishes from the other side of the world were we'll all be basking in the sun and frolicking in the sand.