The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Pipe Organ Sounds Echo of Age of Bach

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
"The ceremonial pipe organ of the 18th century was the Formula One racer of its time, a masterpiece of human ingenuity so elegant in its outward appearance that a casual observer could only guess at the complexity that lay within..."

Full story....

beamon

Good link, John, thanks. I have a friend in FL who is an enthusiast and has traveled to many places in the US and abroad searching out unique and interesting organs. He may well be up on this one, but I'll send him the link, regardless.

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Good link, John, thanks. I have a friend in FL who is an enthusiast and has traveled to many places in the US and abroad searching out unique and interesting organs. He may well be up on this one, but I'll send him the link, regardless.
He might be interested in the Otto Hofmann organ in Albany, Texas.