The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Dogs Unlimited Thread

helenhill

heres one of LULUBELLE...she's 11 yrs old
OM1 / zuiko 50 1.4...arista 400
Please click on to make BIGGER

Rick Waldroup

Downtown Dog

This is not my pooch. I was downtown doing a bit of street shooting when I came across this pup and his master. I think this may be the first color shot I have posted on the forum.

I love dogs... not quite ready to get one though, IMHO we need to wait until we are on a larger piece of property since big dogs like what I want need room. This is my sister's dog; he's a real sweetheart, about 10 years old.

kweide

May i introduce to you:

Lulu
She is a real Lady, she knows how to deal with man. But she is sooo lovely and sweet. But sometimes she is more a Terrormonster, a freaky Gremlin and always hungry....

redrockcoulee

This is Query taken a few years ago with a digital P&S. We used to run our pair of Brittanies, Quest and Query where ever there was a vast amount of space for them to run. Quest passed on almost two years ago and Query? We call her our Everyready Bunny as at 15 as having a bad heart, blood pressure problems and probably her second bout of cancer she seemed to just keep going (thanks to modern medicine). It appears that her incredible run is coming to a close and it is probably now weeks not months left in her as she took a turn for the worse right after Christmas.

Dogs just do not live long enough. However they do live full enough. After almost two years we so do miss Quest.

jonoslack

Blue

(my wife threw him at me and then took the shot)

there are so many more - these are all very recent.

All taken with the M9

Lisa

As a regular participant in the occasional cat-photo threads here at getDPI, I just have one thing to say:

HIIIISSSSSSSS!

;)

(Seriously, some people denigrate pet photos, but I find them to be about the toughest sort of photo to do well. You've produced some excellent ones here!)

Lisa