The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Dogs Unlimited Thread

T

tokengirl

Who here lives in the company of dog(s)?

Post a picture of your canine companions(s) here.

This is my ADHD Weimaraner, in an unusually still moment.

bensonga

Just one picture? Oh boy, this is tough. :)

Here's our Cairn Terrier, Bonnie. Her face has gotten darker since I took this photo a year or so ago. She's almost 4 years old now and in her third level of agility training. In her class of 8-10 dogs, only the border collies are faster than Bonnie....but no dog is more enthusiastic! She is, after all, a terrier. :)

I've posted a few more pictures (color) of Bonnie in my Subscriber gallery.

Gary

bensonga

Great photo of your Weimaraner Tokengirl. Love those eyes!

Surely there are more dog lovers/owners here? I know we've got lots of cat lovers (count me amongst them).

Ok, I can't help but share one more of Bonnie (at 8 months)....hoping to keep this thread going! :D

Gary

bensonga

So serious... I bet she behaves like a goof when you put the camera away.:grin:
Not so much a goof (after all, she's not a lab and she is of Scottish ancestry <bg>), but she can live up to the breed's reputation for being a "terriorist", given the right circumstances.

Actually, for a terrier, she is surprisingly calm and mellow (most likely due to my wife's influence)....or within an instant, the exact opposite. Life with a terrier is never dull. :)

I lived with cats for 20 years....then got my first dog 12 years ago (a Westie). It's like night and day. Love 'em both.

Gary

Diane B

I'm a dog person mostly--altho' I had cats for many many years--lost the last of our barn cats, our old Louise, a couple of years ago. We are now a one dog family but have had up to 5. The last number of years its been Standard Poodles--which we refer to as our 'farm poodles'

This is Molly B (a brown SP--mostly I've had blacks)

and a B & W I like--and a pose we see a lot as she watches the birds, squirrels and other creatures--if she's not out chasing them--or just doing her big runs.

Had to include my sweet girl Kate that we lost last May at 13--we still miss her.

I've had Airedales, Lhasas, one Min. Poodle, but have had Standards for many years. They are wonderfully athletic dogs and great companions and I miss all of mine when we lose them.

Edit:--uh, oh---exceeded my canine photo limit. Just saw that---sorry folks *smile*

Diane

Last edited:
T

tokengirl

--uh, oh---exceeded my canine photo limit. Just saw that---sorry folks *smile*

Diane
I didn't mean for there to be a limit, there is no limit to a dog's unconditional love. I say post 'em if you got 'em. Yours are lovely.

Here's another one of my nutball. She loves to go fishing.

Dale Allyn

OK, no "high-art", like some of the above, but here's Ellie. I'd trust her more than some doctors to do my bypass surgery... unless there was something to eat within a half mile or so. :) Ellie is getting old now, but she doesn't seem to accept it yet. She goes more than she should.

Here she is drying off in the sun after a romp in the Yuba River.

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

I didn't mean for there to be a limit, there is no limit to a dog's unconditional love. I say post 'em if you got 'em. Yours are lovely.

Here's another one of my nutball. She loves to go fishing.
Lovely shot. Looks like (or similar to) the Feather River just north of Sacramento, California.

A fine image of a dog and her boat. ;)

Diane B

I've never met a dog I didn't like in some regard--some I love--and some of them aren't mine. I'd bet I'd love all of these dogs *smile*.

Diane