The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy New Year everyone

ReeRay

I'll be there before most of you (in fact only 25 minutes to go) but have a great 2010 and thanks for being such a wonderful forum

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Happy New Year!! Don't forget to eat Black Eyed peas tomorrow for good luck all year.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Happy New Year to all. I had a really nice evening with my wife and friends myself along with a great steak dinner. Let's all hope 2010 is going to be something special in many ways.

Lisa

It's the next morning here too. It's been a very difficult and tiring December for me, so I just went to bed early! Anyway, best wishes for a great 2010 to everyone here, especially to Guy & Jack for creating such a great forum.

Lisa

woodyspedden

Happy New Year to all. I had a really nice evening with my wife and friends myself along with a great steak dinner. Let's all hope 2010 is going to be something special in many ways.
Guy

If last night's dinner was anything like the wonderful steak you prepared in Yosemite it must have been a great night.

Happy New Year pal

Woody

C

calieigh

Hi everyone and Happy new year to all the members here.
I want to introduce myself.
My name is Adam Alexandru , I am almost 18 , I am from Sighisoara,Romania. I'd like to meet more people . I like to dance , play football and other sports activity . Hope for the great time here with all of you guys.