The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another great workshop

Terry

A big thank you once again to Guy and Jack for another great workshop. The learning is great! Shooting with a good friendly group is also quite a bit of fun....and motivational for the early mornings. Can't wait to come back for round three....

Terry

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Terry!!! Was great to have you back on this one too, and I LOVED hanging with this group!!!

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
What Terry said!

Thanks again Guy and Jack; the instruction you guys provide is of the first order; the ambiance and fellowship is great fun; the whole enchilada...priceless.

Mike

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Mike! Both your "Old Dodge" and "Breaking Surf" prints were stellar!

:thumbs:,

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Thank you Jack. The post processing tweaks and print work up that Guy applied made all the difference in the world. As a matter of fact the surf shot was anything but stellar right out of the box and probably headed for the trash can. I'm glad I took a second and third look at it. One of the many valuable lessons learned at GetDPI Workshops.:salute:

Mike

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Mike those image's was worth the time spent on it for sure. You should post them in there full glory