Site Sponsors

Thread: New Workshop Gallery

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

New Workshop Gallery

Hello everyone. Jack and I decided to add a new special section for ALL workshop attendees. We would like to have a historical gallery from all workshops than we can all look back on in the future and have a home for all the wonderful images everyone that attended a GetDPI workshop. We are very proud of our workshops and the images that our attendees capture . As always on this forum you can post images anywhere you want to in the threads , this is just a special place to add more of your favorites to the gallery that will always be held as a sticky and not trickle down not to be seen again. This is your chance to shine and be a part of our history going forward. So please everyone that attended our workshops we ask if you would like to be a part of this going forward. Also you can post whatever you want and with any camera you shot it with. This is about the art of your work and what workshop your images are from. Have fun and be a part of our history together.

Jack and Guy
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: New Worshop Gallery

Oh and this is the official happy spot for GetDPI.com workshops.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Wow! Incredible workshop.

When I attended your first workshop at Yosemite, I didn't know what to expect and I was amazed at the wealth of knowledge from the instructors. And even after having high expectation for your third workshop (my second); my expectations were exceeded. I think this is demonstrated by the fact that with only your third workshop, you are having more than half of your class filled by returning students. This more than anything else goes to show how incredible your workshops are!

Much thanks to Jack, Guy & Jim for making workshop so great! I can't wait to see you guys on a future workshop!

Cheers,

-Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Wow, thanks for those kind words Chris!

(To be fair though, while it was Guy's and my 3rd 'formal' workshop together, both of us have taught at many other venues over the years )

Best,
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: New Workshop Gallery

Hey this is great...why not move the Moab and Carmel threads over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hmmm. I could actually move Yosemite, Carmel and Moab over here. Jack and I need to think about this. i don't want to confuse anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Hmmm. I could actually move Yosemite, Carmel and Moab over here. Jack and I need to think about this. i don't want to confuse anyone
    Confuse anyone! With all the gear buying/selling lately, and posts from all workshops in a variety of threads....how could anyone possibly get confused where they thought they read something or saw an image??

Having a central place for workshop photos and discussions may not be a bad idea. Just have to condition the rest of us to peak in there when interesting discussions ensue. There is so much valuable information on so many threads, that it can be hard to keep up. The MF threads have been great. The general M8 discussions the same. The hardest thing for most of us it just keeping on topic within a thread, but if that is the worst, we should all feel lucky

LJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

This is my favorite shot from the Yosemite workshop. Taken about 15 minutes past sunset the alpenglow was spectacular. Hope i caught it well.

Woody

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say "Yes you did, Woody!"
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO