The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Testing the Leica M9 Book . . and Alzheimer's

Terry

Whoops, I had a typo in my last response. Since it ends on the 18th I was thinking about staying in Ireland or the general vacinity (1 hour flight or less) for a few extra days and head back to San Francisco on Saturday or Sunday. Suggestions welcome. getDPI meet-up??

Terry

I guess I figured everything was close to Shannon. When flying to London the pilot usually says were over Shannon and we will shortly be starting our descent. Then you feel like it is just a shop, skip and a jump until you are on final approach into Heathrow (or more often than not flying circles in the air waiting for your spot in line).

jonoslack

1hour 10 mins with Ruinair.
Don't talk to me about Ruinair . . . we took my son to Stansted to fly to Carcassonne yesterday - he was actually through security and in the departure lounge when they cancelled the flight - two hours to get his luggage back. The only available flight today is to Girona . . so he has to go there and then get a train back to Carcassonne (which may or may not exist!).
And if you're lucky enough to get on they treat you like muck (yuch). We're driving to the Alps for our skiing this year!