The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Apple called - you could have knocked me over with a feather

jonoslack

Apple rang me this evening . . .
To talk to me about RAW support and Aperture, friendly, helpful and asking for suggestions. Like everyone else I'd sent information via feedback about slow raw support, but that's all.
I'm impressed . . . actually, I'm REALLY impressed!
They do seem to understand that this is really important.
Did I say I was impressed?

all the best

Terry

Wow. That is great. I sent in the feedback both through the feedback loop and my email to Mr. Jobs.....gotta check my voicemail.

Thank You!

jonoslack

Wow. That is great. I sent in the feedback both through the feedback loop and my email to Mr. Jobs.....gotta check my voicemail.

Thank You!
Oh!
I'd forgotten about the email to Mr Jobs . . . I think we both wrote one didn't we :) (I'm afraid I was following your excellent lead!).

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
The worrying thing is that it suggests that Apple's mastery of the alphabet isn't too good (Banet / Slack). . . although, of course, they may be using the QWERTY version!
Maybe they were using the "age before beauty" scenario:ROTFL:.

kevinparis

maybe they thought "super duper senior member" ranked higher than "supermoderator"

i still cant work out whether executive relations is corporate speak for assassin or pimp.... and i used to work for the company :)

K