The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CI in Carmel 2010 - 2d Annual Pigs in a Blanket!

R

Rafa

Ken,
004 was shot at ISO 160
010 was shot at ISO 320
031 and 050 were shot at ISO 640

f stop at around 2.5. Light was going out fast that evening.

Original images with default RAW conversion in Photoshop, no sharpening and no color correction. Reduced for web viewing.

The colors look pretty accurate from what I remember of the scenes.

Rafa

Love the skull and flower at the Carmel Mission, Rafa....

What were your settings on the Leica S2? How did the images look in color? I did not like the S2 images that I saw at ISO 640.......

ken

kdphotography

Ken,
004 was shot at ISO 160
010 was shot at ISO 320
031 and 050 were shot at ISO 640

f stop at around 2.5. Light was going out fast that evening.

Original images with default RAW conversion in Photoshop, no sharpening and no color correction. Reduced for web viewing.

The colors look pretty accurate from what I remember of the scenes.

Rafa
Thanks, Rafa. I took a series of images with the S2 at ISO 640 only about twenty minutes after your shots, and they did not look good at all. The light was definitely going out fast and full cloud cover didn't help either.

kdphotography

Maybe I should have invited you all to be my assistants for the shoot with her today :)) :))

Phil,
I would post some images but I think this is a G-rated forum only :)

Ken, that Mission Calla Lilly is awesome
Tease!

Cecelia was supposed to come by the studio to say hi, but after her shoot with you, I haven't heard from her since.... :rolleyes: :D

Mission Fountain. Phase 645AF, P65+, Sensor+, ISO 1600, f/4 @ 1/3200 handheld. Mamiya 120mm D

Last edited:

kdphotography

Hi Ken:

Great image of Mission Fountain!

Cecella is history - she is caught up in Rafa's Latin Magnet
Thanks, Phil!

More fun with the P65+ and Mamiya 120mm D.... Mission Garden Greenery

p.s. I don't think I have a chance to counter the Latin Magnet... :LOL:

Last edited:
R

Rafa

Ken,
great image! that 120mm D is a sweet lens. Any chance I can borrow it some time? You can borrow some of my Latin Magnet in exchange :) :)

kdphotography

Ken,
great image! that 120mm D is a sweet lens. Any chance I can borrow it some time? You can borrow some of my Latin Magnet in exchange :) :)
Gosh, Rafa---to just be able to have a little bit of that Latin Magnet for the 120mm D, it's almost unfair!

:LOL:

ken

p.s. 16x20 Leica M9 posters are ready---uncensored :toocool:

kdphotography

Found a couple more images from the Carmel Mission.....

Both with the Phase P65+ and Mamiya 120mm D

Last edited: