The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Model release iPhone app....

LJL

Just saw a posting on another forum about a newly released app for the iPhone and iPod Touch that some photogs might find useful. It is a model/property release that one can complete onsite, get signed (using something like a plastic tipped stylus), and have mailed to the photog for record keeping. It appears to be accepted by folks like Getty Images and iStockPhoto, which is a good thing. I always carry release forms in my bag, as with all the pickiness about imaging nowadays, better to get one if you think it may be need for your promotional or commercial use. This seems like a nice app, and I would bet it would be portable to the iPad at some point, making studio and other work a bit more streamlined. Check it out: http://www.applicationgap.com/

(I have no affiliation with the developer(s), product, etc.)

LJ