The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Reading forums on smartphones - Tapatalk

mreddington

On the Leica forum I heard about this application, available for a number of smartphones including the iPhone and Android, that allows easy reading of forums. The forum owner has to install a component, which is compatible with vBulletin used here. I installed the Leica User Forum on my iPhone and it is great to read.

Maybe Guy and Jack could look into this.

Martin

P.S. I have no connection with Tapatalk but just wanted to pass on the info.

Lars

Guy, Does vBullentin support a lightweight mode for smaller displays like my 800x480 Nokia N900? Everything works well but cellular networks are just slower in latency than thr wired net so "chatty" sites get a real hit in performance. GetDPI isn't anywhere as bad as most of the web though.
-Lars

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Brad I will pass that on. We have a guru now for V Bulletin but he is working on the banners right now.