The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Calling all Bay Area shooters: time for another get-together!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi All:

It's about that time again! We had such a great turnout last time and frankly the Printers Cafe was too small to comfortably accommodate us, so I am going to suggest a slightly different venue for this one -- the Main Street Cafe in Los Altos, CA. They have a larger back seating area that can comfortably accommodate a couple dozen of us, and they have a similar menu to Printers Cafe.

When: Thursday May 20th, 3:30 ~ 5:30.

Where: Main Street Cafe, 134 Main Street, Los Altos, CA 94022-2905, (650) 948-8040

Be nice if you could respond here so we have an approximate count!
~~~

=> HEADS-UP NOTE: Also, want to give you a heads-up that Uwe Steinmueller and I have been talking about arranging a shooting get together for San Juan Bautista. This will likely be held on a Saturday morning in September -- a shoot early for a few hours then have a late breakfast/early lunch together afterward. Exact date an venue TBD, but here is a heads-up so stay tuned for more details!

Don Libby

Wish I could but will be in Moab that week.

Hey Guy why not try something similar here in AZ?

Don

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Put me down Jack. I'm out of town next week on business, but that following week my schedule is to be here. I look forward to meeting all of you I don't already know!

Lisa

I'll be there, Jack (but you knew that already!).

I also posted this to the Luminous Landscape forum (as usual).

Lisa

R

Rafa

I might make it depending on work that day. I penciled it in my calendar for now.