The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Calling all Bay Area shooters: time for another get-together!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Looks like another GREAT response, so should be a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing all of you on Thursday!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to thank everybody that showed up -- I think we had around a dozen total? Anyway, I had a great time, and it was super seeing everybody's great images! I also enjoyed seeing Uwe's battery-powered portable WiFI router and Andy's new iPhone/iPad photo app!!!

Thanks again to all, and make sure to prepare your calendars for a Saturday morning September shoot/meet in San Juan Bautista!

Godfrey

... thank you!

A fine time, Jack, and great to see everyone again.

I look forward to the SJB shoot in September, but we should get together sometime over the summer too! :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Nice to hear it went very well. Wish i could have been there but sounds like folks had a good time and got to meet Jack and other members.:thumbs:

Lisa

Thanks all, I had fun. I was happy to meet some of you for the first time, and it was great to see the familiar faces again!

Lisa

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Nice to hear it went very well. Wish i could have been there but sounds like folks had a good time and got to meet Jack and other members.:thumbs:
I'm planning on you hanging with me for the September gig!

Thanks for setting this up, Jack! It was nice meeting you, and nice meeting so many other great folks and putting faces to names. I'll see you in September, if not before!