The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Guy's limited absence on GetDPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey folks just wanted to apologize and give folks a heads up. I know I spend a great amount of time here answering and being a major part of the forum but the last couple months and right now I have been dealing with some pretty major family health issues with my wife. She is doing great but the process has been long and extremely time consuming and in the hospital as we speak. Her recovery and process is long and i want and need to be a big part of that so please forgive my short answers and non participation sometimes. But GetDPI is a major part of my life and our members are very very important to me so this is just a FYI to know I am not ignoring you all or not participating as much as I normally do. Also no need to comment and I know you all care and support me here and i love you all for that. As always workshops are coming and Jack and I are starting a new venture here on GetDPI for our members and hopefully folks can support this when we announce it soon here.

Again thanks for all your support. Guy:thumbs:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Guy. As you know, I went through a very similar situation last year myself, so I know what you are going through.

Best wishes to all!

(PS: I know you locked this thread, but I have the power to add my comments and so did. Hope you don't mind!)

Status
Not open for further replies.