The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another reason I don't shoot weddings...

M5-Guy

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
Surprised the guy didn't have a row marked so as not to back up any more!
I mean, I'm pretty sure most Wedding Photographers have a try run, and try to see where possible problem areas are.

Maybe, he should use a Nikonos 6 for that church. :D

RomanJohnston

Wow...that really stinks. both cameras totally hosed. As a pro I am guessing his backup was around his neck as he went in.

Thats the end of that shoot. Hope he has E&O insurance cause on top of it all I am betting he will be sued for not being able to perform the rest of his contract.

God I love Landscape photography. I have as many water hazards...and all I need is insurance to cover my gear in an accident. Go back and shoot it later if need be.

Roman

Don Libby

The one thing about this is it just felt staged. Reason I say this is it looks like the video was about him and not the bride and groom. Okay I could be wrong here but the last wedding I was at all the cameras were focused on the couple.

There isn't a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars I shoot exclusively landscape and nature.

Don

fotografz

The one thing about this is it just felt staged. Reason I say this is it looks like the video was about him and not the bride and groom. Okay I could be wrong here but the last wedding I was at all the cameras were focused on the couple.

There isn't a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars I shoot exclusively landscape and nature.

Don
Pretty expensive joke.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Ow. I'm glad he didn't split his head open on that fountain edge! To h*ll with the cameras, they're replaceable, and the photos are probably safe.