The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Attention SmugMug Users

etrigan63

I am switching my galleries from Zenfolio to SmugMug. I am looking for a current SmugMug user to give me a referral code. First come, first serve.

PM me with the info.

Thanks

etrigan63

For one thing SmugMug gives you more control over the look/feel of your homepage. You can write custom CSS pages for the design if you know how. Also, I've had requests for albums from some of the shoots I've done and SmugMug directly feeds into Blurb. If you choose to go with SmugMug I can send you a referral code now like Kevin (Bruin) did for me.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I've just recently started with Smugmug and find it very easy and intuitive to use. My needs are pretty simple but I like that I can make galleries that are password protected as well as ones that are available publicly. I'm not sure where I'll eventually go with it, but for now it's a great way to stash images I want to post on various forums and generates the codes to do so very easily. :thumbup:

ReeRay

Carlos,
I was thinking of starting up at Zenfolio. Why did you choose to change to Smugmug?
The traffic on Smugmug is CONSIDERABLY greater than Zenfolio. I have both and Zen will not be renewed.

As others have stated Smugmug is far more user friendly and easier to adapt to your specific taste.

Terry

For one thing SmugMug gives you more control over the look/feel of your homepage. You can write custom CSS pages for the design if you know how. Also, I've had requests for albums from some of the shoots I've done and SmugMug directly feeds into Blurb. If you choose to go with SmugMug I can send you a referral code now like Kevin (Bruin) did for me.
I don't think I would go from SmugMug directly to Blurb. I would want to softproof using Blurb's ICC profile when putting the book together and just use my processing optimized for web viewing.