The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

San Juan 2008-05

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
That's perfect for this group . LOL

Bob looking great , can't wait to get there. I am actually packed, that is how excited I am.

Bob's the advanced scouting team. LOL

His job if he choices to do it is search out all the local bars and see who has the best Mojitos.

We realize this is a tough job , but we rely heavily on his decisions.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dang, it's only 4:30 here, but I do think a Mojito is in order as soon as it hits 5! LOLOL! Great series Bob, love the range of hues in that staircase!

Terry

Dang, it's only 4:30 here, but I do think a Mojito is in order as soon as it hits 5! LOLOL! Great series Bob, love the range of hues in that staircase!
Well, I didn't let that little detail stop me. I'm in Las Vegas and last I checked we were in the same time zone.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Bob, If that staircase image were mine I would print it. Large. Trying to say I like it very much.
Lots of envy, Steen

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Jack, Steen and Cindy
I will try to print that big, but I wonder if the shallow DOF will help it or hurt it.
-bob

Terry

Bob, thanks for being my advance scouting unit, I'm counting on you for my Saturday itinerary....you aren't missing anything on the east coast other than cold (40's), wind and rain.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Charlie,
Terry I will be glad to assist.
My outlook in Sudbury has reported 38 degrees this morning.
I was glad that at dawn here is was down to about 70.
-bob

robsteve

Subscriber
Bob:

Your sunrise picture is fantastic.

We need some more scouting pictures from today :) Will see you somtime tomorrow afternoon.

Robert

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Wishing everyone a safe arrival in San Juan and Happy Shooting! I know I am going to miss a good one this week but I'll be checking in every day.

Here's one for you - What is the over and under on how many megapixels Guy will end up leaving with for his MF kit?
Just remember Guy, each boost in megapixels is another trip to Jimmy Choo's or Manolo's. Have fun!!!

best to all
- Charles