The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I have raised the parting glass to 36 years of joy and beauty.

helenhill

John , From MY Scottish Husband
Here to lift our glass to YOU
is 'LongMorn'

One of the Best single Malts Ever

The Name comes from Gaelic ' LLANMORGUND'
denoting the Place of The Holy Man

A Pale Gold with Coppery Hilights / Combines Moss & Mountain
The Nose VERRRY Buttery, Creamy, .......DIVINE

With Love & Deep Sympathy
Helen & Eric

Dale Allyn

John,

I'm a new member here, but our paths have crossed on other forums on which I've appreciated your contributions.

My heartfelt condolences to you. I'm sorry for your loss. You have many friends here.

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I want to thank my DPI family for all your lovely words and support over the last few months. Jeanne's funeral and burial was yesterday. Now I shall keep the memories and remember "In every end there is beginning."

The light is good. I have a new lens, The land green, flowers in bloom and the cattle fat, I"m going to the back roads and take pictures.

jonoslack

John I'm so sorry.
I've only just heard about your loss (from Terry) or I would certainly have posted before.
Please accept my most heartfelt condolences from over the Atlantic. Hopefully photography well help you to bring some beauty back into your life.