The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Other Aussies on the forum

Analog6

How many of us are there on these forums, I have come across a few. Particularly interested in seeing who else here is shooting medium format digital.

Maybe one day we could organise some meet ups?

PeterA

Melbourne here!

and...
G'day.

I shoot with Hasselblad H/200 and 500 series and Sinar ( long story):ROTFL: Alpa and Leica.

volkerhopf

Hi from sunny Noosa!
I gave up MF last year and shoot now with 5DII, Leica M8, Nex5 and occasionally 35mm b&w film.
Cheers

Volker

D

DanielM

Cooma, NSW here and it's bloody cold. Not a true Aussie but an expat' from the UK of 4 years now.

I'm shooting a 5D classic with Zuiko glass and a Mamiya C220 TLR.

Cheers

Ricnak

Sunny Brisbane here.

I am an M9 devotee.

Hi there Volker. I bought your 75 cron. It is a magic lens, Thankyou.

Cheers

Helen

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

Kit here. I just posted a response to the "what do you do for a living" thread; details there.

Canberra and round about.

Ricnak

Hi there Kit.

The family and I are heading down your way tomorrow to go skiing. We are spending 3 days in Canberra on the way home. Too much to see in just 3 days. Which national park would recommend for the time constrained traveller?

Cheers

Helen

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello Helen,

I am in Melbourne presently, but I read that all the fields had amazing snow (best of the season) this week. You can't go wring with either Perisher or Thredbo. Cheers, KL