The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bet you ten dollars

DavidL

Sorry to hear about Blue and wish I could have been there for the send off, could have helped with the wine and muttered a few mantras.
Although a cat smuggler I did like meeting the rest of your menagerie.
Dave

jonoslack

Jan - your beagle looks wonderful - Blue was not a bedroom dog . . . .but his successor seems to have wormed his way in somehow!

Bertie - I hope you're well - I don't think flatcoats have the traditional problems of big dogs (he was still incredibly energetic, even the day we had him put down). But they're very prone to cancer in old age, and it's a tricky thing to breed out.

Sorry to hear about Blue and wish I could have been there for the send off, could have helped with the wine and muttered a few mantras.
Although a cat smuggler I did like meeting the rest of your menagerie.
Dave
Hi David
You would have been very welcome - having been there I'm sure you can imagine the Wake . . . I wasn't really fit for anything the next day. But his passing was properly marked, and I'd be very pleased if the family feel the same way about me when I'm gone!

T

tonys05

Dear Jono,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Blue. I live in fond expectation of Rainbow Bridge where I will meet up again with my beloved Golden Retrievers, Banker and Mozart.

tony