The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another student

ashfaque

Hello everyone.

I became aware of this forum whilst reading something on RFF. So I though why not join here as well. I'm also at LUF, DPR under the same name (my real name).

Currently I'm a research student in Economics. I've too many hobbies (docus, traveling, reading Islamic history, Noam Chomsky, etc. etc.) and ofc lately photography. Actually I've done some long time ago. I'm hopeful to get hold of a secondhand Leica M8.2 (or even a used M9, if I can save enough and the price is right).

I'm here to learn. So please excuse all my future silly queries (after search ofc). Thanks for reading. :)

Ashfaque

ashfaque

Thanks Klaus and Steflaurent. I haven't checked all sections of the forum yet. My initial impression about GetDPI is things here lot more technical (I may be wrong, since I know very little). Roughly you put GetDPI seems to be like doom9 - for my video related fix. :D

Last edited: