The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

200 members gift. ComicDom1

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well after 3 weeks of being live the forum hit 200 members today which i think is really awesome and such great members to boot. So in that spirit of our forum mission statement which Jack is writing, I would like to share a little gift to our 200th member. Our winner is ComicDom1. If you could please send me a PM. I would like to send a small token of our appreciation for joining. No you not getting a leica but i am looking for something useful and cool to send.

Thanks Guy and Jack

ComicDom1

Subscriber Member
Wow I must really be late to the party here. I must have missed this one. So tell me did I win a Leica?

Jason

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Heck your so late we forgot what you won. LOL

Next up is 3000 and we are real close.

We will figure something out but no Leica that's for sure

ComicDom1

Subscriber Member
That's ok, I really did not expect anything at this point. I would like to know if anyone has any experience in underwater photography.

Jason

Don Libby

That's ok, I really did not expect anything at this point. I would like to know if anyone has any experience in underwater photography.

Jason
Not really however my suggestion is to start another thread with that as the question - that way it won't get "lost".

Don