The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One Login/Site Error

JohnH

People -

I am posting this on the basis that someone will note and communicate a fix - I cannot log on to the Phase One site - - this has been a problem for a while - the message is -

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Suggestions welcome!

Cheers,

John

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I got that yesterday myself when trying to manage my licenses. I suspect they have a website update in process.

darr

I went through this a couple of times earlier this week. I can log in now since clearing out my history. Try that.

JohnH

All -

Well, for some reason, I successfully connected with Firefox. Thanks for comments and suggestions.

Cheers,

John

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I had to nuke the main PhaseOne login cookie in Safari, then it worked fine.

To do that, just go to Safari Prefs, click on the Security tab, then click "Show Cookies". Then type "phaseone" into the search field and you'll get a shortened list phaseone cookies. Nuke the one with the name "PhseOneLogin". On the next attempt you should get the normal login screen.

JohnH

jack,

I nuked them all for Phase One - and now can log in. The mysteries of software.

[Software is 90% magic and I am unsure about the remaining 30%].

Thanks.

Cheers,

John