The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Inspiration From a Newspaper

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Well, maybe an online version of a newspaper anyway. This is a link to a New York Times Book Review article. The book and author sound fascinating but I was impressed with the lovely monotone (duotone?) image that illustrated the review. Whatever the camera or film/sensor, I really admire the look.

You can see it on the new york Times Book Review site (which is a free registration site): http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/books/review/APaul-t.html?nl=books&emc=booksupdateema3

Shelby Frisch

Subscriber Member
I enjoyed seeing that image of Oliver Sacks; his insight into the how the brain functions under various circumstances is remarkable. He can really get into the readers head with his writing.

Cindy, thank you for pointing out the web site of Chris McGrath, I like not only the Rythmic Gymnast series, but all of his series. The art of Parkour is amazing, I wonder how in the world these kids manage to survive some of their tricks.

Shelby