The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI members: Your New Year Photo Plans

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I will try taking fewer but better photos this year. The GH1 with manual focus lenses seems well suited for this purpose, and a GH2 as well as a smaller body are planned within a month or three. I've also started getting more serious about video, and I'm trying to find time to learn the editing process properly. I may even sell most of my Nikon gear if it doesn't get used more than what is the case now.

I will use film more. I bought a Contax RX last year, and will probably buy an OM body for my Zuikos, to replace the worn out OM-3.

I will print more, and try to find enough monies for a proper printer (Epson 4900 is very tempting).

Most important of all: I will improve my commercial approach, increasing my visibility towards more clients who are willing to pay more money for my photos. All the nice feedback on this forum is great, but nothing beats a dollar or two in the pocket :)