The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fast approaching 1000 members

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well it has only been several months and we have grown to almost 1000 members. We are only 29 away. Pretty amazing we have grown this fast and like to take the time to thank the 971 members that are here today for all there support and dedication to spending time with us. Also want to thank our moderators Jim and Mike for all there help. Hopefully Jack and I have done our job in providing a nice place to hang out and hopefully we made very few mistakes along the way. We still have a lot to do and hopefully we have more great members come on board as we continue. Thanks again folks for ALL that YOU do. Jack and Guy

Also a thanks to all the sales reps, store owners, retail shops and employees of the many different companies of gear that all of us use or want to use in our future. Your support here is most valued.

One other group of folks that get a special thank you and that is our workshop members, this was all started for you and your support in attending our workshops there just is not enough thank you messages to go around. We love you folks.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
How about a workshop on
Negotiating skills: how to optimize your spending with leverage
and
When there is no room left in the cabinet: Studio add-on plans or how to sell your older stuff, even if it is older by only a few minutes.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Bob now the buy and sell stuff , i maybe the foremost expert on.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Oop's the white truck is rounding the corner better go hide. :ROTFL:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
... 5
get ready for a party in the Sunset Bar, with party hats, party noses, party photos, firework photos ...
even selfportraits :eek: unless it will scare her/him away - retouche allowed, and no IR pictures :D
to say hello to member 1K and celebrate the GetDPI community

Last edited:

Terry

Oh no the pressure is on I have to put my thinking cap on for some wacky screen name pretty quickly......I assume that my first one is below 100.

Steen....how late are you planning to stay awake???

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Frontosa who will be our very last 3-digit member!

One more to go!