The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Workshop In Glacier National Park?

wjlapier

Just curious if you guys ( :) ) have considered Glacier National Park as a workshop destination? I visit GNP every summer, but would love to go in the fall.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack did PODAS there last year but I agree it would be a nice place for GetDPI to go. Thanks for the input

T

Tony Bynum

Hello guys, if you mange to pull this workshop together and need some help with logistics let me know.

Few things to think about.

1. subject matter priority - wildlife or landscape
2. seasons and color
3. are the shots you want available at the time of year you plan to come?
4. lodging - it's a big place and it's critical that you plan according to where you want to shoot
5. road construction on the going to the sun road WILL cause delays so make sure you plan that into your scheduling.

Glacier Park Photographer Blog
Glacier Portfolio
Glacier Impressions Gallery

Cheers and have a great trip if you come out!

Tony

cs750

Hello guys, if you mange to pull this workshop together and need some help with logistics let me know.

Few things to think about.

1. subject matter priority - wildlife or landscape
2. seasons and color
3. are the shots you want available at the time of year you plan to come?
4. lodging - it's a big place and it's critical that you plan according to where you want to shoot
5. road construction on the going to the sun road WILL cause delays so make sure you plan that into your scheduling.

Glacier Park Photographer Blog
Glacier Portfolio
Glacier Impressions Gallery

Cheers and have a great trip if you come out!

Tony
Tony, welcome to GetDpi. I agree a photography workshop in Glacier National Park would be great. I spent some time on you web sites and Galleries and enjoyed your photos very much. Charles Stephens