The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CI in Carmel / Pigs in a Blanket

kdphotography

Last minute notice I know but,

Capture Integration's Doug Peterson is coming to Carmel this weekend, Saturday, February 19, 2011 and will be teaching a Capture One Pro 6 class at my studio in Carmel. My guess is there will be a lot of new temptations for Dante's inferno.

Weather is kinda fickle right now, but we'll try and photograph the area in the morning or later as well. Breakfast at the Wagon Wheel (Pigs in a Blanket optional). C1 Pro class at about noon. Dinner at Massaro & Santos on the pier.

PM or email me if you can make it or need directions.

:) ken

Last edited:

Terry

Darn,
That would have been fun. Yesterday I booked a ticket to go to Phila for the weekend. Talk about weather....blech!

kdphotography

Yes---weather is blech, but as typical for the central coast, we have clearings here and there during the day. Might just have to do something different like stretching and gallery wrapping fine art paper...

;)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Wish I could make it guys. Have fun and don't eat to much or just send care packages over to AZ.

Terry

Yes---weather is blech, but as typical for the central coast, we have clearings here and there during the day. Might just have to do something different like stretching and gallery wrapping fine art paper...

;)
LOL....I was making the case for the weather actually being worse on the east coast.

kdphotography

Well---the weather did indeed suck, with an almost constant rain. Ine June, Don Libby and I and a few others are headed out to Monument Valley and Page for Pigs Part II for some photography. But we did have a great intensive class on the new Capture One Pro 6 by Capture Integration's Doug Peterson. Doug was busy and we kept him tied up most of the time. :D

I'm thinking Wine, Dine, and Schwein next time.

Last edited: