The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The showthread template...

Vlad

...has one too many $spacer_open - with the new sidebar, you gotta tweak that template to fill out the left column fully with the posts.

EDIT: It's actually the postbit legacy template that needs editing.

Otherwise it's all squished. :salute:

Vlad

If I may suggest, with the sidebar (and this being a photography forum in which a lot of wider photos are shown), I'd suggest to decrease the theme's page width to more than 90%.

Otherwise, this happens when pictures are posted:

http://static.purseblog.com/forums/getdpi.jpg

You may consider switching to the regular postbit (non-legacy) to allow for a wider content area.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea working on the ad spaces and looks when you get to the post level with images it gets wonky. We will look into that. Thanks

Everything else looks correct except the post level with images. Under construction pardon our sensor dust. LOL

Vlad

Yea working on the ad spaces and looks when you get to the post level with images it gets wonky. We will look into that. Thanks

Everything else looks correct except the post level with images. Under construction pardon our sensor dust. LOL
For a test environment, I suggest downloading the main theme, reuploading the xml file and creating a new theme that users can't select. Do all your testing and adjusting there without affecting the main theme that everyone sees. :thumbup: