The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B&H web site down?

Aztecaphoto

B&H photovideo website down?

I´m trying to check availability of some items, but the web adress redirect me to some sort of this f*****g pages with no info.
Do you know if it´s anything wrong? For me, this is the more reliable store in US.

Saludos

Aztecaphoto

Go through our link above .
I tried both ways: direct typing and the link above. Same result: a page kind that some times shows when you type a wrong letter and shows some kind of webpage finder. (Sorry about my english, it´s a kind of rusty)

(As this is the link that shows to me, and because I don´t know why, click it at your own risk)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/?BI=7481&KBID=7998

It worries me as this is my job "secure" network.
I´ll see what happens at home.

Thanks

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
You might ask the technical support folks responsible for your work network.
Work networks are subject to whatever filtering the owner sees as appropriate in most jurisdictions.
Those filters that do exist are not necessary perfect and often are primed with databases of questionable pedigree.
-bob

R

richard.L

to check if the site is down for only you or for everyone, try access from a site test page such as: downforeveryoneorjustme dot com.

It is a site built by one the PPMC. It is usually accessible from within a typical fw.

hTh
r.laughlin

Aztecaphoto

Thanks to all.
Is working now. Maybe technical support was doing its job overnight.
Perhaps it was one of this "patches" to popular websites to get hits on their own. Silly, as many of us even bother to check.

Saludos