The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

what have you done for create building for gallery

mwalker

Subscriber Member
I've got 45 framed images I've got to get around. For you that have done this did you build creates or is there other options?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
WHen I used to do shows, I tried three or four methods. In the end, I found the easiest was if I stacked them like lateral files in my large SUV (a Suburban). I used full-sized sheets of foamcore as padded dividers between each image, then stuffed a blanket at the end to keep them from rattling. With that vehicle, I could fold my seats and go two rows deep, so could pretty easily manage up to 50 or so 32x40 framed images. I now drive a smaller SUV, and while i have not transported framed images in it yet, I should be able to handle one row similarly, but for 45 images I would have to make two trips...