The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone from Australia willing to help to send something to UK?

D

dtakias

Hi

Is there anyone from Australia willing to help me get a product shipped to UK?

If yes please send me a pm.

Many Thanks...

T

tokengirl

The seller won't ship internationally so was looking for someone to help with this.
Perhaps if you would have explained this in your original post, people would understand what it was that you actually needed?

Sorry if I offended you, but I ask that you re-read your original post and think about all of the eBay and shipping scams out there on the internet, and take into consideration that after only four posts, we really don't know you from Adam. Seriously, what would you think if a complete stranger just walked up to you and asked you to help them ship something half way around the world with no information other than "it's a lens"?

D

dtakias

Perhaps if you would have explained this in your original post, people would understand what it was that you actually needed?

Sorry if I offended you, but I ask that you re-read your original post and think about all of the eBay and shipping scams out there on the internet, and take into consideration that after only four posts, we really don't know you from Adam. Seriously, what would you think if a complete stranger just walked up to you and asked you to help them ship something half way around the world with no information other than "it's a lens"?
Actually you are right. Apologies, I should have made myself more clear.

As long as I were to get some commission for my help and the person could prove that they are genuine I wouldn't mind helping them.

In Japan they have a service that you can order anything from a local shop through them and they will ship it anywhere in the world for you for a small charge.

You didn't offend me, there's nothing wrong with FedEx, although I've had better experiences with TNT and less with UPS ;)

I am only after the famous M43 Voigtlander 25/0.95 :salute: