The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Intergration

ecsh

So i go to the above named web site to see whats new and upcoming, and they have a Utube video showing Temba bags. Great, i will take a look at that. Ok, above it they show a discount on some of the bags. Great, let me go see them. Uh, they are no where on the site that i can see. Great, lets advertise bags that our customers cannot purchase from our site.
Sorry for the rant, but an upscale site selling this level of camera equiptment should have a better web person handling this stuff. Its not rocket science. If its there in plain view and i missed it, well, i apologize, but i dont think this is the case.
Joe

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Good pickup Joe you are correct and i will see Dave tonight actually and talk about this to him. The e store http://www.captureintegration.com/store/phase-one-accessories/
has many products but not all as well. I agree it would be nice to see all products listed with prices if available or call so and so for more details.

For the moment you can call Steve in Atlanta and he can help you. And BTW thanks for using our sponsorship links it means a lot to them and as well to us that our members use these links

ecsh

Thanks Guy. I frequent this site, sort of the wish list factor, but, have been searching for a new bag. One of those gear whore items i suppose. The temba looks really inticing. It would be nice to see the different ones which they list on the front page.
Joe

Dave Gallagher

Sir,

Thank you for your concerns and constructive criticism. I stated to a customer yesterday that we are by no means above reproach nor are we automatons who are mistake free. We will at times fail. However, it is at these times that illustrate a company's integrity by how they react to this failure. With the difficult economy and with a more competitive marketplace successful companies need to constantly change. And the direction that I have decided to take this company is away from the "storefront photo dealer" who tries to be the jack of all trades. Instead, we see ourselves as the educated photographic business partner of our customers. When you walk in our two current locations you will not find camera bags, CF cards, or lens cap holders. You will instead find an upscale loft with a cappuccino machine, a leather sofa, and the finest equipment in the studio that is available on the market today. I know that we are not the norm when it comes to photo retailers but what we hope you find is that we are something better and with the finest and most educated team in our industry.

I, as the owner of the company, agree that our website is something that we can improve upon. And I am currently adding more staff to do just this. Hopefully in the next 12 months you will see an improvement in this area and a large expansion of product line. And at that time, I hope that I, or one of our team members, can make this negative experience up to you. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Dave Gallagher
Owner, Capture Integration

ecsh

Dave
Thanks for the response. I have no doubt that you run an upscale business, and that the location is nothing but top notch. But, i have never purchased a camera from a camera store, only on the internet, based on others experiences, and reviews. I am sure that the level of camera equiptment which you sell would require the person to actually feel and touch the equiptment, as i know i would for something of this value, but the other items which are on the store could be purchased by anyone looking. That is why i think it is important that if you show the item on the site, you should have a means to sell it, no? I am not trying to be difficult, its just that you probably could increase sales of small items, and make happy customers, just by making the items you show, available, which they are not in this case. Happy customers come back you know.
Regards
Joe