The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

slow day here...

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Jono, I love the enigmatic spirit in the Hmm shot and I am really glad you chose to post it in this specific thread adding to the encirclement of the slow day here photography characteristics :)
and the skyscape is fabulous, as always

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
typical Slow Day Here Christmas card
Merry Christmas, all of you

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm • 1/160 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 800

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
nothing else to do than snapping a few shots while waiting for the train

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm • 1/40 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
a lighting
thanks for 2008
see you next year :)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 2/100mm • 1/60 sec. at f/8 ISO 200

Terry

Wow,
I love the waiting for the train shot. Not so slow a day here....but you don't want the cleaning up my apartment shot...trust me.

woodyspedden

It is slow (and cold) here so I have been out shooting B&W film in my old 203FE with the Hassy 110/2.0 lens. It will be a few days until I see the results as my lab is closed for the New Years Holidays

Happy New Year everyone

Woody

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks, Jack and Terry. And Terry, I actually think this is the ultimate vacuum cleaner image thread ... :D
Looking forward to hopefully see a couple of your scanned B&W Hasselblad shots, Woody :thumbup:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
blind

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm • 1/640 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • color photo

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
a cactus detail

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 2/100mm • 1/30 sec. at f/11 ISO 200

what is an image ?

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 2/100mm • 1/125 sec. at f/8 ISO 200

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
winged lion stops, wondering - in late evening light

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 2/100mm • 0.6 sec at f/4 ISO 200 • on slow tripod

Ben Rubinstein

That shot of the vans makes me want to slit my wrists and die slowly sobbing into my depression. Not sure why it gives me such a feeling of ennui but it really does. I'm going postal... :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, waiting for the train is superb, I really like it!
Jack, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but that's in the spirit of this thread, isn't it, and time passes so fast these days :sleep006:

Why do you call Steen Jorgen? Can I charge a fee for the use of my name, or will he charge me for the use of his photo :confused:

Jorgen (the real Jorgen ;) )

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Cool ultrawide

Slow day here. At least I've just bought myself a used Sigma 10-20mmD f/4-5.6. It's cool :rolleyes:

Nikon D300 • Sigma 10-20mmD f/4-5.6 • 1/2 sec. at f/8 ISO 200