The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

slow day here...

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow birthday here ...

flowers for Jono

© • click for native size (8.4 Mb)

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/15 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.1

Godfrey

Now that's a lazy dog day. ;-)

This one taken while at the opthalmologist for an eye examination last week... just waiting for my eyes to dilate in the subdued lighting of the office so they could do retinal scans.

Leica X2
ISO 3200 @ f/4.5 @ 1/15 second

It seems that kind of day ...

jonoslack

In the true spirit of this thread. I missed all the wonderful birthday wishes. So that two months seems just the right time to say.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow day here ...

Leda, I presume

click for native size

Nikon D300 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/85mm G • 1/500 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture One Pro 6.4.4

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow day here ...

Slow holiday photography here

Merry Christmas, all

©lick for native size

© • Nikon D800E • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/20 sec at f/5.6 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.3 • ©

Godfrey

Xmas is just not a fast moving day. Went to the Cultural Center yesterday:

Olmec Head - Tijuana 2012
iPhone 4S

Enjoy! And a happy holiday to everyone!

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
It really must be a slow day if you're calibrating your 785DR light meter ...
Worse than that.
I am using the sets to check my h&d curve and exposure with some Ilford PanF Plus at one zone plus and minus with DD-X
-bob

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
In The Northern Hemisphere

Waiting for spring

©lick for actual pixels (4.3 Mb)

© • Nikon D300 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/85mm G • 1/500 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX