The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

slow day here...

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow day here ...

uh-oh, vultures circling in the air indicate an extraordinarily slow day :shocked:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow day here ...

study in blue

©lick for native size (11 Mb)

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/30 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.3

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Re: slow day here ...

uh-oh, vultures circling in the air indicate an extraordinarily slow day :shocked:
Steen, there might be something wrong with either your monitor or mine. Although I see vultures, they seem to be circling very, very slowly, and at the moment, they are apparently having a coffee break (notice the coffee tree on the left, just outside the frame) :lecture:

And your green study in blue...?

Hosermage

I just finished watching "Manhattan" by Woody Allen... what a great lesson in the BW aesthetics that I love. Anyway, here's a screen cap using my phone:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

When I dont know what to photograph on a really slow day I sometimes just make something, like sort of a still life, to photograph :)

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/80 sec. at f/1.8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.4

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/200 sec. at f/1.8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.4

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
slow day here ...

... or I just photograph one of my wife's color-checkers :)

©lick for actual pixels (16.1 Mb)

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/50mm G • 1/640 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4.4