The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HELLO

K

kristoferjohn

Hello..I am kristofer.I am photographer.Photography is my hobby.You have any good photographs please share with me.I hope you share with me.

Terry

Sounds like from your signature that it is more than just a hobby? Are you just trying to advertise your services with this post?

K

kristoferjohn

No.....I am not advertise here,my signature is representing me as a photographer.And is it my fault if photography is my profession?

I came here just to hang out with you guys.As i think to become a member of these board gives me a opportunity to expand my knowledge which is obviously going help me.And knowledge is a priceless asset.
So please don't consider my signature link as an advertisement.I don't have any intention like these.Hope you trust me.