The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI Challenge

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well after some conversation in NY with the GetDPI gang. They thought if we came up with a shooting challenge it would be fun. So here is the plan starting August 1st (tomorrow) the plan is for me or Jack to pick the subject and for everyone and go out and convey it with images. But i don't want anyone to post them. Send them to me with your name clearly in the title of the file example GuyM0001. jpg or something like that, your handle is fine. Than I will post them in groups of ten and we will vote on them on a scale from 1 to 10. Than we will take the top three winners from each Poll thread depending on amount of entries. Than we will vote again for the final winners. Okay you have 21 days to get this done and sent to me the deadline being August 22nd.

Here is the image challenge topic. HOT WATER

Good luck and have fun.

[email protected]

Guy Mancuso

And you thought I was going to make this easy. Ha! not a chance. LOL

This will take some thought and reason I chose it.

Guy Mancuso

Yes have yet to hear from anyone on this. I thought this would be fun for all. I can extend the deadline. How about August 29th give folks a extra week

Guy Mancuso

I wanted to challenge to the folks hear.We really do have some great shooters here on this forum and my opinion better than any forum.Okay I am bias but this is a teaching and learning forum so I made it tough.

Guy Mancuso

Okay maybe something a little easier to capture would be better.

Bright light . Sept. 27th, How's that.:D

Guy Mancuso

No one submitted anything John. I guess we are just to busy. The last month has not been good for the US and more folks wondering about there financial future. Which is obviously more important. Scary out there

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No one submitted anything John. I guess we are just to busy. The last month has not been good for the US and more folks wondering about there financial future. Which is obviously more important. Scary out there
I missed this one completely.
For the hot water one I was tempted to post a self portrait.
-bob

fotografz

Guy, wait until after the holidays like mid Jan. and issue the challange again. Bet more people will participate during the long winter months.

Hot Water is a great challenge.

Also, I just saw this myself. Maybe issue it in the camera threads or point to it with a sticky.