The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI Challenge

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes Marc good idea , we need to spread the word more on the forums. This could be a lot of fun and you know we like to have fun around here for sure. I do still love the hot water challenge.

N

nei1

Guy,Ive only just seen this,good idea,dont give up.
p.s.any chance of a permanent analogue section?:thumbup:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Guy,Ive only just seen this,good idea,dont give up.
p.s.any chance of a permanent analogue section?:thumbup:
Hi Neil:

No issues at all with posting analog anywhere you think it fits! Even though the main header says digital cameras, feel free to post film images or questions in the appropriate brand forum -- we're not snobs here! For example, in the M section there is currently an analog M image thread going on. Also note our "other cameras" area was intended to be a catch-all for everything not covered in the other fora above it, and finally, the image critique section is for anything too.

Cheers,

Joan

I completely missed this thread! I am all for trying some challenges, ... hot water is a tough one though, hmmmmmm. (where is the head scratching smilie? ;) )