The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New England Workshop Participants Info Thread

cs750

I talked to my wife until blue in the face suggesting she should go with me and do her thing (landscape painting); but she said she would have to rent a vehicle and would be going places she is not familiar with by herself etc. etc. Yesterday she had lunch with a painting buddy who just raved about the hotel and the beauty of the place and who kept saying "I can not believe you are not going!" I don't think she will change her mind at the last minute...but next time she will pay more attention! Meanwhile, I believe there is still one opening....so, if you are reading this....you better act fast. Charles

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Not sure how long it'll last but it's just plain nice in Cambridge today!

Lets see if my jet lag & timezone resistance allows me to join you in the morning :)