The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Thanksgiving!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Guy Jack Terry and Bob...

Profound thanks for the wonderful greeting - where else is the sense of family as strong.

Hope you all have a blessed day with wonderful memories.

Warm regards,

Bob

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

+ 1

and that goes for Cindy too, and Andy who feeds the server :)

Steen

click for natural size (3.7 Mb)

Nikon D300 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/85mm G • 1/80 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Terry

+ 1 to everyone on the forum.
Steen those flowers are beautiful. I'm always amazed by the nature and how many different amazing beautiful plants we live with.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
+ 1 to everyone on the forum.
Steen those flowers are beautiful. I'm always amazed by the nature and how many different amazing beautiful plants we live with.
Actually I'm amazed by the quality of imagery that our members post on this site. I don't get a chance to always say it but our members make this place and that is what I'm thankful for. We may not be the biggest and I never want to be but hand on heart we are the best. For that I am very thankful and I know Jack and staff feel the same.