The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax K5 or Sony NEX-7 ?

durrIII

Which one? I shoot mostly candid portraits and street shots. I have a few Pentax M42 lens that could go either way. Any advice?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
What Jono said, but in the long run, it probably doesn't matter. They are both excellent cameras and you'll be able to take excellent photos with either.

jonoslack

What Jono said, but in the long run, it probably doesn't matter. They are both excellent cameras and you'll be able to take excellent photos with either.
What Jorgen said . . . whichever tickles your fancy will encourage you to use it . . . and then you'll take better pictures!

all the best

V

Vivek

If I am not mistaken, Durr, you are a veteran when it comes to photography. The question you posed here makes no sense to me at all.:loco: