The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

2008-09 Florida Lighting Workshop

Terry

Bob,
Looks like day 1 goes down as a success. I so need to learn lighting! Bad timing for me. I look forward to seeing more! Hope everyone is having fun.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well we are having fun. I can barely walk from all the setup yesterday but every one was getting some nice shots. It's 5 am and heading in to reset 5 shooting stations this morning and 8 models on tap for today. Hope these folks got there rest, this is not a vacation for them. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
GREAT captures Bob, congrats!

On the silhouette shot, awesome! And isn't it amazing how sometimes a simple technical problem can turn into a happy accident?

:thumbs:,

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Bob,
Thank you for sharing with us this week. I know you were really busy and I appreciate your posting. Nice job and I really like your "accident", too.