Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Not another Blog!!

  1. #1
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Not another Blog!!

    Hi.

    Our site went live recently. It is a work in progress.
    From images and ramblings on this forum.

    Simple. Some images. Some stories.

    No singing and dancing camels!!

    Thank you for your advice and encouragement on GetDPI.

    www.our2ours.com

  2. #2
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    Saw it, enjoyed it, it's all good
    I look forward to follow it as it develops Rayyan!

    ... in spite of the lack of dancing camels.

  3. #3
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    Great stuff Ray . . . . I really enjoyed it.
    as far as camera buying is concerned - you have to understand that it's completely disconnected from photography.
    Just like the love of fast cars has nothing to do with travel.
    At least - that's how I see it.

    Anyway - great site

    Just this guy you know

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Saw it, enjoyed it, it's all good
    I look forward to follow it as it develops Rayyan!

    ... in spite of the lack of dancing camels.
    Jorgen, many thanks for taking the trouble.

    Stay well and stay safe.

    Regards.

    Ayesha/Rayyan.

  5. #5
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    Great stuff Ray . . . . I really enjoyed it.
    as far as camera buying is concerned - you have to understand that it's completely disconnected from photography.
    Just like the love of fast cars has nothing to do with travel.
    At least - that's how I see it.

    Anyway - great site
    Good Morning Jono.

    Wonderful and pleasant surprise that you visited the site. Really appreciate it.

    I fully understand what you say. And wish to hear how newer cams handle for you.

    Best wishes for this and many coming years.

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Vivek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    21

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    I took a look it. Pleased to see yours and your accomplished partner's picture and the information you provide.

    I have to ask though, it is more of a "lifelogue" (for lack of a better word, I paraphrase "travelogue") than about photography isn't it?

    Well, you might be thinking that what is photography without life..that is correct.

    Thanks for the link, FM.

    All the best wishes for 2012 and beyond!

  7. #7
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Not another Blog!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    I took a look it. Pleased to see yours and your accomplished partner's picture and the information you provide.

    I have to ask though, it is more of a "lifelogue" (for lack of a better word, I paraphrase "travelogue") than about photography isn't it?

    Well, you might be thinking that what is photography without life..that is correct.

    Thanks for the link, FM.

    All the best wishes for 2012 and beyond!
    Hi Vivek. How are you keeping?

    Thanks for your visit. Absolutely Vivek. It is not a photography portfolio site..

    No pretensions about either art or literature. Just what comes to mind. Fit for

    grand kids. They are the prime movers for this undertaking!!

    Just ramblings of two people taking photographs and spending time with their

    family. Came about because my wife insisted I keep out of her way, and get

    something to do besides sleeping!!

    Have a great 2012 and many following.

    Thanks once again.

    Regards.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •