Site Sponsors

Thread: Amazon gone mad!

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon gone mad!

This is what I received from Amazon. Please help how I can convince Amazon that "Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver " and "Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds" is one and same

From Amazon:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know we received Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver instead of the correct item, Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras, in your return of order #102-xxxx4-2ywehwhw.

We're happy to accept the return of the correct item at your earliest convenience. We won’t be able to process a refund until we receive the correct merchandise.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Amazon gone mad!

Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    This is what I received from Amazon. Please help how I can convince Amazon that "Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver " and "Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds" is one and same

From Amazon:
    If you go on line there is a way to get live help from an amazon person. They are usually pretty good. This is obviously computers gone whacko.
    Alan

Selection of work: http://weinschela.zenfolio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Good luck with that. I have been trying to get Amazon to pick up a return item for over a month. They allegedly sent out UPS call tags three times and none have shown up. Our front desk asks the UPS driver every day and every day the answer is no. After much carping, and my intent to dispute the charge with American Express, they finally did issue a refund, but a brand new unopened Panasonic Blu-Ray player is sitting in a box in our mailroom waiting for Amazon to take action.
    On-line portfolio
    www.abouddweck.com

Senior Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You could change tack and demand to return because they didn't send you what you ordered.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

What are the ASINs for each of these? Amazon can have multiple part numbers for identical merchandise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Brittenson View Post
    You could change tack and demand to return because they didn't send you what you ordered.