The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

new member presentation

caasols

Hey guys!

I've searched the forum a bit for a specific section to introduce myself, and I couldn't find one. I hope this is the right place, and if not, I'd kindly ask a moderator to move this post.

My name is Carlos Sol and I was born in Madeira island. I'm currently living in Lisbon where I'm finishing my master thesis and I've been interested in photography since I was 16.

In the past two years, I've founded and managed the (portuguese) we love film project, I've been responsible for the Portugal Camera Style blog, an homage to the famous Tokyo Camera Style blog, and I've been trying to curate my first art exhibition in Lisbon.

Kind regards to all! :)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Carlos.
Show us some of your work if you can.
thanks
-bob

caasols

Thank you all for the warm welcoming. :)

Bob, you can see some pictures of my work on my personal website. I replied to you a while but I think the post was blocked because I'm a new member.

Thank you all.