The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

'STREET SIGNS' & all their Lure

Robert Campbell

I've several hundred signs that caught my eye...a small selection
On the neighbours house

Low flying golfballs

At Fidel's family's country estate:

Seen in Prague

On a bus in the Alps

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
These are great!

I don't have much to offer but will now be on the lookout for something to add. Here's one I took when I was pretty hungry, maybe that explains the appeal!

helenhill

Helen,

Great idea for a thread and excellent sign. Was there any further context to this sign?

All,

Nice images!
Haven't been here in a Awhile

Ed; Thank You !!
The bus stop sign was actually right in front of The Court of Special Sessions & Criminal Court.... advertising some Law Firm

Tim: Is that Wonder Woman or just a FAB Street Babe ....Cool

WayneLake: Looks like a recent Mural which seems to Compliment that machine Gun Nest....Beautiful Blues w/ Greys

waynelake

WayneLake: Looks like a recent Mural which seems to Compliment that machine Gun Nest....Beautiful Blues w/ Greys
Hello.
Was a surprise to see. Was walking along beach a couple of miles to the where the kiteboarders were doing their thing.
400D + Sigma 12-24 @12mm F8, maybe landscape mode:) some sharpening, maybe too much but needed some. No other adjustments.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
I hope this sorta fits in here ...
otherwise it´s completely off topic :rolleyes:

HP850 • 1/122 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 147 • Milano, Italy, October 2004

E

erichill

While waiting for helen :banghead:
to come out of B&H
with her Film Developing Paraphernalia
I was seduced by Signs /Rd1 Dr Cron

somehow the Second Photo 'Save Not,Have Not' & 'Beautiful in Ugly Situations'